*All events are held virutally at this time. Check the Wellness Calendar for the Zoom links for Wellness classes*
Learn about upcoming intramural and wellness events. These events take place in the Evans PE Center gymnasium unless otherwise noted. You must have a valid HACC ID with a current semester sticker to participate.
When are the activities?
Wellness classes - Wellness Calendar
- Mondays - Strength & Stretch 5:15 pm (Zoom links located on the Wellness Calendar)
- Tuesdays - Circuit Workout (Zoom links located on the Wellness Calendar)
- Wednesdays - T'ai Chi at 12 pm (Zoom links located on the Wellness Calendar)
- Thursdays - Yoga at 12 pm (Zoom links located on the Wellness Calendar)
Who can I contact for information or suggestions?
Visit Evans 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I sign up for events?
To sign up for events:
- Visit the Evans PE Center Front Desk.
- Call TBA
What is the mission of HACC's Intramurals and Recreation program?
The mission of HACC's Intramurals and Recreation program is to develop student life outside of the classroom. We provide both HACC students and employees with the opportunity to participate in recreational and wellness activities. They can participate on a competitive or recreational level.
All events, programs, activities and facilities are open to all students and employees of HACC. This is without regards to race, sex, religion, age or disability.